Product manuals are available for download on each model’s respective support page.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Replacement AC adapters for our products are available on the Accessories Section of our website. Be sure to check the model number printed on your Miroir projector before purchasing an replacement AC adapter to ensure capability with your device.
- To connect your iPhone to a Miroir projector, you will need an Apple Digital AV Adapter (sold separately) and an HDMI cable (included in the box). Phone Model Mirroring Cables and/or Adapters Required iPhone 6 Plus Yes Lightning Digital AV Adapter (not included in the box) and HDMI Cable (included in the box) iPhone 6 […]
- Each Miroir projector has its model number printed on the box (near the UPC) and on the bottom of the unit itself just beneath the Miroir logo.
- Depending on your setup, you may not need a tripod at all. Miroir projectors can be used in hand, on table tops, on a stack of books, with a table top tripod or a standard tripod – its all a matter of preference. The tripod mounts on all the Miroir projectors will fit a standard […]
- You can connect a laptop or computer with a VGA port to the projector but you will need to purchase a VGA to HDMI signal converter (sold separately). A VGA to HDMI signal converter will accept the VGA analog signal from your computer and will translate this signal into the digital HDMI output signal required […]
- Video mirroring is showing the contents of one video display device on the screen of another device simultaneously. With our projectors, laptops, several newer model phones and tablets will automatically mirror their display with one of our projectors when connected. Devices that do not support video mirroring may still be compatible with one of our […]
- A pico projector is an ultra-portable projector which is small enough to be handheld. This category of projectors is also often referred to as mini projectors, pocket projectors, or mobile projectors.