This article is intended for users who have a Miroir projector with an operating system built in (M200A or M300A) that need to update an application was previously installed on their projector.
Updating Installed Apps
IMPORTANT: Please make sure your projector is plugged into power during the update to ensure it does not power off during the update.
1. Launch the app center.
2. Scroll down to the "My Apps" section.
3. Select the Updates icon.
4. Select the app that should be updated.
5. Press the "Mouse mode" button on your remote.
6. Select the Update button. Allow the projector a few moments to completely download the update.
7. A pop up window may open when the update has been successfully downloaded, select "Install." The app update will automatically install. Once completed installing, select open in the pop up window.
NOTE: To install any applications or updates on your projector, your projector must be connected to your wireless network.