For any limited warranty claim, a valid proof of purchase is required. A valid proof of purchase is defined as one of the following:
- A dated sales receipt from an authorized Miroir dealer or reseller. The receipt must show the product description and price. Note: For devices that include DiSa security, the DiSa number must also appear on the receipt and this number must match the DiSa number on the product.
- A dated official email from an authorized online Miroir dealer or reseller confirming the purchase and shipment of the product. The confirmation email must show the product description and price.
- An order number from the MiroirUSA.com website
- An Amazon order ID from the Miroir USA Amazon store
Some examples of non-valid proof of purchase are:
- The UPC bar code from the box.
- A picture of the actual product.
- A certificate of authenticity.
- Receipts from non-authorized Miroir dealers.
- Receipts from any online auction sites, liquidators or clearance houses.
- An order number from any vendor other than Miroirusa.com.
- Cancelled checks.
- Credit card statements.
Miroir reserves the right to take any action to protect itself against all forms of suspicious claims, including, without limitation, requiring further verification of identity and details of claimant and qualifying purchases as well as debarment of claim.